This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities
Relating to this product
Rights & Access
The contents associated with the Library of Congress Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives have been in the general public domain and are absolve to utilize and reuse.
Personal line of credit: Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, Farm Security Administration/Office of War Suggestions Black-and-White Negatives.
For information regarding reproducing, publishing, and material that is citing this collection, along with use of the first products, see: U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Suggestions Ebony & White Photographs – liberties and limitations Information
For guidance about compiling complete citations consult Citing main Sources.
- Rights Advisory: No known limitations. For information, see U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Ideas Ebony & White Photographs http: //www. Loc.gov/rr/print/res/071_fsab. Html
- Reproduction quantity: LC-USF33-011898-M3 (b&w movie nitrate neg. ) LC-DIG-fsa-8a24822 (digital file from initial neg. )
- Call quantity: LC-USF33- 011898-M3 P&P LOT 1688 (matching print that is photographic
- Access Advisory: —
If a graphic is showing, you’ll download it your self. (Some pictures show just as thumbnails away from Library of Congress as a result of liberties factors, however you gain access to larger size pictures on location. )
Instead, you can aquire copies of numerous kinds through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- In case a electronic image is showing: The characteristics associated with the electronic image partially depend on whether or not it ended up being produced from the initial or an intermediate such as for instance a content negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction Number field above includes a reproduction quantity that starts with LC-DIG. Then there clearly was an electronic digital image that has been made straight through the initial and it is of enough quality for many book purposes.
- If you have information placed in the Reproduction Number field above: the reproduction can be used by you quantity to shop for a content from Duplication Services. It will be manufactured through the source placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
If perhaps black-and-white (“b&w”) sources are detailed and you also want a duplicate color that is showing tint (presuming the initial has any), it is possible to generally buy a good copy for the initial in color by citing the decision quantity listed above and like the catalog record (“About This Item”) along with your demand.
Cost listings, contact information, and purchase kinds can be obtained in the Duplication Services website.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next actions to find out whether you ought to fill down a call slide into the images and Photographs Reading area to look at the first item(s). A surrogate (substitute image) is available, often in the form of a digital image, a copy print, or microfilm in some cases.
May be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image should be noticeable regarding the remaining. )
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the image that is digital preference to asking for the first. All pictures can be seen at a large size whenever you’re in any reading space during the Library of Congress. In certain instances, only thumbnail (little) pictures can be found while you are away from Library of Congress as the product is legal rights limited or is not examined for legal rights limitations. As a preservation measure, we generally usually do not provide a initial item when an electronic image can be obtained. When you have a compelling explanation to look at initial, check with a guide librarian. (often, the first is just too delicate to provide. For instance, cup and film negatives that are photographic specially susceptible to harm. They’re also simpler to see on line where these are typically presented as good pictures. )
- No, the product just isn’t digitized. Please visit no. 2.
Perform some Access Advisory or Call quantity fields above indicate that a non-digital surrogate exists, such as for example microfilm or copy images?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct you to definitely this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate will not occur. Please head to #3.
To contact guide staff into the images and Photographs Reading Room, be sure to use our Ask A Librarian solution or phone the reading space between 8:30 https://www.brightbrides.net/review/swinging-heaven/ and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic information as a convenience, and will never be accurate or complete.
Chicago citation style:
Lee, Russell, professional professional photographer. Wife of tenant farmer who’ll take part under tenant purchase drawing water near Morganza, Louisiana. This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. United States Of America, 1938. Nov. Photograph. Https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
APA citation design:
Lee, R., professional photographer. (1938) spouse of tenant farmer who can engage under tenant purchase drawing water near Morganza, Louisiana. This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. United States Of America, 1938. Nov. Photograph Retrieved through the Library of Congress, https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
MLA citation design:
Lee, Russell, photographer. Wife of tenant farmer who can engage under tenant purchase water that is drawing Morganza, Louisiana. As they are now living in the borders of the town and also usage of city facilities, this is actually the only faucet inside your home. Nov. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress,.