COMING TO TRENTO
Travelling with household
You have got two choices so that you can get husband/wife and child/children under 14 yrs. Old stay static in Italy to you, offered your stay is of just one 12 months at the least in the event of family members reunion (“ricongiungimento familiare”) and you fulfil financial and housing requisites.
In both situations you need to:
- Prove your household earnings reaches minimum of euro 5.830,76/year + the 50 % of this amount/year for every household member you will ask;
- Find private housing because the housing agreement needs to be registered at Agenzia delle Entrate. The housing will need to have been announced suitable based on the regional guidelines: 2 pers. Min45 1bedroom and sqm; 3 pers. Min 55 sqmt and 2 rooms; 4pers. Min 60 sqmt and 2 rooms). The proportions are meant as web flooring area.
CASE 1: permitting them to get together to you by having a tourist visa (then, once in Trento they apply for “family cohesion” if the Embassy allows) or with no visa if your country is waived and.
CASE 2: You coming first, then seeking the “nulla osta” (authorization, a couple of months are essential) and letting them show up having a grouped household reunion visa.
Travelling along with your youngster just
Either the Embassy issues a “familiari al seguito” visa, or he/she is sold with a tourist visa or without any visa should your nation is waived and when in Trento you inscribe him/her on your own stay license. The program needs to be done through postoffice both for of you.
- The certification of delivery of the youngster formally translated into Italian and legalized because of the competent Authority in your nation; legalization or Aja Apostille should be both from the initial variation and on the translated variation;
- Declaration of consent from the spouse that he/she allows the young son or daughter traveling to you. This statement of permission also offers become officially translated into Italian and stamped by the typical Consulate in your nation.
Please make certain you have got these papers prepared before you leave
- Home-owner’s consent (S1 form below);
- The documents necessary for “family cohesion” (private housing agreement, financial guarantee, etc. See Cinformi report “Scheda Cinformi per coesione familiare”);
In case your son or daughter exists in Italy begin to see the document Cinformi “Iscrizione sul soggiorno that is permesso di figlio nato in Italia”
The guide organization for many family members dilemmas may be the Provincial Immigration Informative Center Cinformi that may give you all the details to stimulate the process an individual will be in Trento along with acquired the required paperwork. Please realize that the web link is in Italian.
Travelling with family members
You have got two choices to be able to get husband/wife and child/children under 14 years old stay static in Italy with you.
Both in situations you need to:
- Demonstrate that you are able to afford to guide;
- Find private housing.
CASE 1: Family cohesion
Your family cohesion procedure is used once you elect to together arrive to Trento together with your family members utilizing either a tourist visa or no visa in the event your nation is waived.
With this very first option it really is COMPULSORY to submit the paperwork placed in the principles for family members cohesion (begin to see the down load package of the page). In specific, before showing up to Trento prepare:
- Your wedding certificate OFFICIALLY translated into Italian AND legalized
- The delivery certificates of one’s kids OFFICIALLY translated into Italian AND legalized
Formal translations are manufactured within the embassies that are italian by authorized translators.
The legalization can be achieved because of the Italian Embassies or, if for example the house country has finalized the Hague Agreement, aided by the “Apostille” stamp used because of the competent Ministry of one’s nation both regarding the initial as well as on the interpretation into Italian.
PLEASE BE AWARE: WITHOUT THIS DOCUMENTATION NO grouped FAMILY COHESION WOULD BE VIABLE ALONG WITH YOUR FAMILY WILL NEED TO RETURN BACK AT THE EXPIRY DATE OF THIS TOURIST VISA (up to max 90 DAYS).
CASE 2: Family reunion
In this full situation, you come first and have for a “nulla osta” (authorization) from Questura and Commissariato del Governo (a few months at the least are expected). After this procedure your household will get to Trento by having a reunion visa.
- You husband/wife is straight away included in medical insurance and will instantly work;
- Your loved ones can instantly register towards the Town Hall in Trento while having usage of services that are public such as for example general public college or time take care of young ones.
- That you do not travel together in addition to process that is whole from 3 to a few months;
- Application of nulla osta has got to be performed online to Internal Affairs Ministry during the Cinformi office;
- Application of stay license for household reasons needs to be performed at Commissariato del Governo.
See within the “Guidelines for household cohesion” the set of required documents and requisites to fulfil (available when you look at the install package).
TAKE NOTE: for the application of nulla osta you’ll want zoosk legit the “residenza” in Trento (application feasible just 2 months after your arrival).
Travelling along with your youngster just
In this full situation you have got two options:
- Ask the Embassy to issue a “familiari al seguito” visa;
- Ask the Embassy to issue a tourist visa for the kid (no visa is needed if for example the nation is waived) and when in Trento you inscribe your son or daughter on your stay license. The application form for the stay license needs to be done through postoffice for both of you.
- The certification of birth of the kid formally translated into Italian and legalized (either by the Italian Embassy or, if the nation has finalized the Hague Agreement, by having an “Apostille” stamp applied by the competent organization of one’s nation both regarding the initial document and its translation);
- Statement of permission through the partner that she or he permits the son or daughter traveling with you. This statement of permission has also become formally translated into Italian and stamped because of the overall Consulate in your nation.
Please ensure you have got these papers prepared before you leave
- Home owner’s permission (S1 kind for sale in the install package);
- The documents necessary for “family cohesion” (see the down load package to learn more).